Day-by-day employment and labor law counsel for all operators in the world of sport, in particular soccer, and all the issues related to it.
- Judicial and extra-judicial activities in favour of clubs, club members and the agents of the soccer players
- Negotiation, drafting of contracts during the “transfer market” phase
- Assistance before the judicial sports authorities of FIGC, UEFA and FIFA
- Management of litigation in front of the Arbitration Boards governed by the professional leagues, also as arbitrators, as well as before the international dispute resolution bodies of FIFA and the CAS of Lausanne
- Organization of meetings and conferences on sports law
- Legal assistance in reference to registering the membership of non-EU soccer players with the FIGC and other international football federations
- The activities of the Sports Law Department are coordinated with the services offered by LABLAW, especially in reference to sports related job matters as well as the entry procedures for non-EU sports workers etc.