They say that conflict is the true father of all industrial relations. We think differently and we are not afraid to stand side by side with companies during the toughest of negotiations in order to find the best solutions together.
- Day by day Italian industrial relations assistance and management
- Definition of Italian trade union negotiation strategies
- Drafting of contracts and collective trade union agreements at the national, regional or corporate levels
- Negotiation and cancellation of Italian trade union agreements and supplementary company agreements, production bonuses, proximity and/or second level agreements as per Italian Law No. 138/2011
- Assistance with Italian trade union negotiations pursuant to law or through collective agreements
- Strategic planning of medium-long term trade union relations
- Management of corporate communications and its trade union impact