Degree from the University of Padua
Enrolled in the Register of Labor Consultants of Padua
Samuela is a Consultant of LabLaw Studio Legale Rotondi & Partner.
She has been working for several years in the field of personnel administration, management of employer-employee relationships, and elaboration of labor costs and budgets for medium-sized companies (+100 employees). He has gained significant experience in the field of labor and social security consulting.
– Supervision of a group of ten payroll employees
– Opening positions: inps, inail building fund
– Management of related entities: associations, trade associations, registration of interprofessional funds, pension funds
– Management of employer-employee relations: contracts, consultancy, recruitment, terminations due to dismissal, company closures, extensions, management of quota limits, management of labor relations, settlement agreements pursuant to art. 411 of the Italian Civil Code
– Personnel budget: direct and indirect costs
– Payroll of medium-sized companies (+100 employees)
– Closing obligations: uniemens, health funds, professional bodies
– Declarations: model CU, Inail Self-liquidation, Model 770
– Training for individuals and companies
– Tax returns
LeFonti Awards – Consulting Firm of the Year 2019 | Personnel Administration and Management