Degree at the University of TrentoMaster’s degree at the University of Venice
Enrolled in the Register of Labor Consultants of Padua
Paolo is a Consultant of LabLaw Studio Legale Rotondi & Partners.
He deals with personnel management, labor relations and welfare processes, with a concrete and direct approach to the daily problems of the HR Division. He assists medium-large companies in the management of daily problems in the HR area, with particular reference to entry and remuneration policies, as well as reorganization processes also abroad.
He has gained significant experience in the retail sector and in national and multinational industrial realities. For several years he has been managing HR processes and trade union relations in the Logistics sector.
He likes to challenge himself every day finding solutions to complex problems. He enjoys training and is a referent for some companies in the sector.
– Direct referent for the most important national and multinational companies in continuous agreement with the Company
– Definition and analysis of personnel costs
– Evaluation of the congruity of the cost of the work in the contracts and in the assignments
– Elaboration of the personnel budget and analysis of variances
– Preparation of employment contracts, non-competition and stability agreements, letters of modification of duties, agency contracts, procurement contracts.
agency contracts, procurement contracts
– Assistance in the ordinary and extraordinary management of labor relations
– Management of downsizing processes
– Assistance in collective and individual litigation procedures
– Analysis of personnel costs and audits in the processes of outsourcing and / or acquisition of companies
– Management of Corporate Welfare processes
– Analysis and definition of compensation and benefits policies
– Social security consulting
– Personnel management consulting abroad
Publicist in important specialized journals with over 25 annual contributions.
Lecturer and trainer in the field of labor law and personnel administration for companies and institutions of national level
LeFonti Awards – Consulting Firm of the Year 2019 | Personnel Administration and Management