Degree from the University of Padua
Luca is Consultant of LabLaw Studio Legale Rotondi & Partners.
He deals with HR consulting and human resources management in mostly medium/large companies. He has gained significant experience in labor law, experiencing its effects in the field.
In particular, his path has allowed him to deepen his knowledge in hard management (local and expat Italian contracts), payroll management, internal regulations, stipulation of corporate welfare agreements and tax relief, personnel management, labor costs, dismissals, management of disciplinary disputes and labor relations, always maintaining a concrete and practical approach to the subject.
– Applied contract law and personnel management, from hiring to after termination;
– Management of litigation and related risks, also through the evaluation of the so-called “risks cause”;
– Analysis of labor costs both at a macro level and at the level of the individual employment relationship, including a detailed analysis of individual pay items and the applicable contribution rates, together with the assessment and management of possible benefits;
– Use of payroll management applications;
– Significant experience in the management of redundancy procedures and solidarity funds;
– Management of company trade union relations;
Lecturer in courses organized on topics related to social legislation, administration of employees, social security, labor law.
LeFonti Awards – Consulting Firm of the Year 2019 | Personnel Administration and Management