Degree from the University of Padua
Giulia è Consultant di LabLaw Studio Legale Rotondi & Partners.
Her university education focused on employment consulting and personnel management for medium-large companies, and she is currently attending a master’s degree in business management and international relations.
During her university studies in employment consulting she had the opportunity to work in a tax firm for 4 years, allowing her to develop her economic skills derived from her pre-university studies and to deal with economic and financial issues with a practical approach.
She is currently involved in legal and personnel management consulting for companies of different sizes. Specifically, he assists companies in their most varied needs, which can range from the establishment of the employment relationship, the interpretation of the collective bargaining agreement, disciplinary procedures, labor relations, analysis and processing of labor costs such as budgeting and forecasting with analysis of the company’s turnover up to the termination of the employment relationship, with annexed risk assessment calculations.
In addition, she has had the opportunity to participate in procedures of collective dismissal, processing of due diligence and activation and assistance in the activation of social shock absorbers during the employment relationship.
– Management of issues related to personnel administration of medium and large companies
– Management of company trade union relations
– Processing and analysis of labor costs
– Drafting of budgets and forecasts
– Analysis of the company’s documentation regarding the compliance with the regulations and elaboration of due diligences
– Assistance in the withdrawal from the employment relationship and processing of calculations on the risk cause and / or possible incentive to leave with analysis of access to retirement
Lecturer in courses organized on topics related to social legislation, administration of employees, social security, labor law.
LeFonti Awards – Consulting Firm of the Year 2019 | Personnel Administration and Management